Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Orgill Kids...

Preston (9 months)


Kamryn (2 yrs)


Just thought I would show off some pics of my kids since no one really gets to see them!!!
I think this is a great idea and am so excited to keep in better touch with everyone. Sometimes I really hate that I live so far away from all of you and feel like I miss out on so much!

Well, here is a little update for all of you...
Kamryn is 2 and doesn't let me forget it for one second! It is definitely terrible twos, although I will admit it has felt like terrible twos long before she was two. She loves to make messes and her favorite things to do are; run, dance, sing, jump and just be a crazy little girl! She really is so much fun.
Preston is 9 months and is the sweetest baby ever. He is so content to just sit there and watch his sister play. He is happy a lot of the time and loves to cuddle, splash in the tub and play with his sister.
I have a personal blog if anyone wants to take a look just send me an email and I will send you an invite to it. karinaorg@gmail.com

2 comments:

HG Photography said...

They are so CUTE! did you have the pictures professionally done or did you do them yourself. They look awesome!

Karina said...

Thanks! I did them myself. I just got a new camera and so i have been messing around with it. I just started a photography blog if you want to check it out...
ko-photography.blogspot.com